Sunday 2 June 2013

What about Love?



What is Love? This is a question I used always ask myself and others…In my opinion I found people using it far too often and often when they didn't mean it. Of course that is only focusing on the relationship love and at that time in my life I figured, if you didn't say it you couldn't possibly get hurt…right?
I'm still not sure words can describe the whole thing about Love…One thing I do know though is if you don't love yourself, how can you possibly expect others to love you.
If there is something about yourself you don't like change it…if it can't be changed then change your thoughts towards it. By doing this you will find yourself a whole lot happier and when your happy, you can attract more things in your life to make you happy.
Then and only then do you start paving the way for your dream relationship:-)

Here are a few simple pointers to get yourself started…

- you have to be happy to receive happy. Have you ever tried to thing bad and sad thoughts when your smiling, really smiling one of those that actually do reach your eyes. It's impossible! So smile more:-)
- Be Grateful. Gratitude is one of the easiest and most powerful ways of bringing what you want into your life. Find at least 5 things you're grateful for and say them at the start or end of each day, or even both. I personally have found that saying them out loud or writing them down to work best for me but there is no reason saying them in your head won't work for you, especially if you add visuals and feelings to it too.
- Write down your dream man/woman, describe him/her, right down to the colour of his/her eyes if you must. This does not include an actual person though, so no names.
- Make room for this person. If you have a double bed and sleep in the middle, choose a side. Make room in your wardrobe for their clothes, start acting like you have already met this person.

Much Love
EM



No comments:

Post a Comment