Monday 14 July 2014

Keep Your Eye on the Ball

Did you ever get an idea that you get all fired up over only to wonder whatever happened to it??

I would guess that it was brilliant and would have turned out awesome but you got caught up in everyday life and other commitments and it didn't fully materialise into what you wanted.

I can put my hand up and say I've had many of those! The trick is of course to keep your eye on the ball. Keep your idea somewhere where it will stay at the front of your mind, even while you are doing your everyday chores and commitments.



Different ways to do this of course are:

Visualise it - Morning, Evening or both. It only takes 5 minutes or less if you're really good at it. I'm not so much a visual person as I am kinetic so when I do this I concentrate on how I know its going to make me feel.

Journal it - Keep a notebook or journal with you and whenever you get that spark of inspiration write it down or draw it.

Make a Vision board - You can do this on specific things or general, but have fun with it and then put it up somewhere you will see it often.

Create Action Steps - Even if they are the tiniest little baby steps, keep taking those action steps to make it happen. A little step towards your dream or idea is better than no steps at all, don't you think?

Hire a Coach - A coach will keep you on track and focused on your ideas and goals, keeping you motivated and empowered to make them happen.

I have some great packages available to help you start creating and living your dreams. You can help yourself to a little browse if you CLICK HERE.

Hope you have an Empowered Week :-)

Much Love & Gratitude






www.empowering-matters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment